This explains what we do with any personal information sent to us.
1. Personal information:
UpWeb SEO is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, UpWeb SEO will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
UpWeb SEO will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
UpWeb SEO uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
– To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and UpWeb SEO.
– To render services related to UpWeb SEO’s business such as refunds or after sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with UpWeb SEO’s group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
5. Contact by UpWeb SEO:
UpWeb SEO may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
– Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new services, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
– To send newsletters.
6. Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on UpWeb SEO database. Information may be reviewed by contacting UpWeb SEO on the customer enquiry number 1300 55 44 92.
9. UpWeb SEO and links to other web sites:
UpWeb SEO provides links to web sites outside of the UpWeb SEO. These linked sites are not under the control of UpWeb SEO, and UpWeb SEO is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to UpWeb SEO, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
10. Payments and Credit Cards
We do provide an option to pay your invoices via credit card. Please get in touch to arrange credit card payments.
Credit cards are securely processed via Stripe and UpWeb SEO does not store or have any access to view credit card details entered throughout the specified credit card fields entered.
11. Problems or queries:
Ready to start a campaign or want to learn more about our process?
No Locked In Contracts
Personal Account Manager
100% Google Safe
Traffic & Sales Tracking
Meet Our Team
Our team is available to chat about your business growth.
- David has a vast 10 years experience in all things related to SEO, SEM, SMM, and web development. As founder of the company he knows what it takes to succeed in business and run multiple high-performing sales funnels. David oversees the entire strategy for our clients and moves them towards an accumulative profit.Ally brings a technical SEO background to the team and provides a strong customer service focus that our clients love. She is a Wordpress, Shopify, and BigCommerce expert, with vast experience in many other CMS too.Dean has a huge amount of experience in website development, search engine optimisation, and business ownership. He brings a unique skill-set to the team because his level of technical knowledge is coupled with his ability to look at the bigger picture, and this is a winning formula for our clients success.